During my attempt to execute a shell script provided by the manufacturer, I got a couple o’ annoying error outputs(shown below).
Going through the script several times, it seemed that there were nothing wrong with it. But it suddenly dawned on me that I was using Chinese as system language for my CentOS 7.
Then I found this. It’s obvious that
grep Disk may not work as expected.
The script worked after I changed system language to English. Perhaps we should never use Chinese(as well as other languages beside English) as system language. :)
P.S. In fact, you can do something like
export LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8" to switch locale insead of language, if you really wanna use other languages.